Sunday 16 February 2014

5 Lovely Little Things

Sorry this post is a little late this week, but I've been a bit under the weather these last few days. Anyway here are favourite five lovely things from last week:

Diptyque Rosa Mundi Candle

As you may have seen in my review post of this candle, I treated myself to this gorgeous Diptyque candle last week and I'm so glad I did. It has such a delicate beautiful scent, perfect for the bed side table & makes my room a lovely, calming space.

Teapigs Chai Tea


I received a sample of this tea in the goodie bag I won at the #EsseXmasMeet. I tried it for the first time last week and I absolutely loved it! I've been looking for a good Chai tea for a good while  now & this is just simply delicious! The tea is amazing with a mix of spices & flavours such as cardamom, cinnamon & vanilla without any artificial sweetener. I mix it a little with a normal tea bag to get a good strong tea & to create the perfect comforting cup of tea.

Shoreditch Sisters W.I

I went to the first Shoreditch Sisters meeting of the year & signed up to become a member for the year, which I'm so excited about! For those who've not heard of the Shoreditch Sisters, they are a branch of the WI, who hold meetings once a month in Bethnel Green as well running other fun events through the month such as Book Club, Knit &Natter & Radiant Riders as well as campaign meetings. The Shoreditch Sisters group is such a friendly & fun place for women to meet, listen & be involved in thought provoking discussions & learn new skills. 

In last week's session an amazing group of women from Anybody.org came in to talk about positive body images. It was such an interesting session & as we discussed matters within our smaller groups it was a great chance to meet other new members & guests. 

Photoshoot for my first Lookbook post

For a little while I've been wanting to try new things with my blog and inject a bit more fashion and fun into it. Recently I've been really loving the whole monochrome chrome look & thought it might be fun to share some of my current looks with you with a Monochrome Lookbook, so on Sunday I had a little photoshoot along London's Southbank & this picture is one of my favourite looks. I'm just working on completing the Lookbook, which will be up soon.

Free burger at GBK

After freezing for a good part of the day by the Southbank doing the photoshoot, my photographer for the day Gerrod Charles & I were in real need of a refuel so we headed to GBK in Waterloo. I was super pleased to get a free burger with my GBK app, but I definitely ordered too much food, lucky Gerrod was on hand to help me out! 

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig