Sunday 12 January 2014

Spending the afternoon at portobello market

On Friday I thought I would make the most of the last day of my holiday, so I headed up to London to have a bit of a potter around. I had a lovely lunch with a friend (a Friday Scampi and Chips treat) and then headed over to Notting Hill to have a browse, as it's one of my favourite parts of London. I couldn't resist stopping off at Jamie Oliver's Recipease and grabbing an amazingly delicious Raspberry Meringue Kiss by the Meringue Girls, before wandering down to Portobello Market and luckily I just about missed the rain!



What are your favourite ways to spend a day in London?
Where are your favourite parts of London?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos - very colorful and inspiring on a dreary Wednesday evening like this, you really cheered me up :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Charlotte, that's a lovely comment. Really means a lot to me! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig