Sunday 26 January 2014

Review: Espa Yoga Detox Evening

In Liberty’s recent ‘Rush to Counter’ offer last week, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a bottle of ESPA’s Detoxifying Body Oil and while at the ESPA counter I saw that they were holding a Yoga Detox evening this week. It sounded like something I was really in need of so I quickly put my name down. I just had to pay a booking fee of £25 which was fully redeemable against any purchases I made on the night.



The Yoga Detox evening was held in Liberty’s Heritage Room, a very grand Tudor wood panelled room. We started the evening off with a delicious fruit buffet and Green Tea and Pomegranate juice and by this point I was already beginning to relax and forget my stressful day at work. 

After the delicious fruit, we began the yoga exercises with Cathy our yoga instructor. We focused on relaxing our eye muscles & relaxing breathing exercises. We also did some stretching exercises while sat down, which were designed to aid correct posture. During these exercises I realised just how stressed & slouchy I'd been at work & I definitely felt so much better after the yoga exercises! 

The lovely EPSA beauty therapists then talked us through their detoxifying product range & the part I found especially beneficial was the explanation of the techniques for body brushing, using the salt scrub & using the body oil & how to ensure we get the benefits from the products. At the end of the session we were able to take away our goodie bags which contained yoga instruction sheets, a bottle of ESPA detoxifying body oil & a sachet of the salt scrub. We were then taken back to the ESPA counter for an exclusive shopping event as our £25 booking few was redeemable against purchases. I picked a box of the detoxifying salt scrub sachets & two of the Mandarin lip balms, one as a gift for my best friend. I also received a free travel gift set of face products. 

I really enjoyed the ESPA evening & was really happy with the products I came away with. I now have a box full of luxury ESPA treats, perfect for when I need a little pampering. 

If you haven't already, I'd really recommend checking out the ESPA counter in the Liberty Beauty Hall. 

Have you tried the ESPA range or spas? 

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig