Friday 10 January 2014

Feature: Zara Faux Fur Wrap

A little while ago, when out shopping with one of my good friends, her little girl picked this faux fur wrap out for me in Zara. As soon as I wrapped it around me, I loved it! It's just gorgeously soft and  so cosy. Perfect I thought, for looking glam during the cold Winter months.   


Although I mainly wear this as a scarf, it's great for throwing on as a shoulder wrap. I even wore it with a black dress for a Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve party and it was perfect for keeping the cold out too! I'm so glad I bought the faux fur wrap, it's such a great addition to my wardrobe and I've had lots of compliments and queries on where I got it from. 

The faux fur wrap cost £29 and also came in Black and Beige, but unfortunately is no longer in stock. Similar wraps can be found on ASOS and at House of Fraser.

What are the Winter wardrobe pieces you're loving?

Jx

Photography by Gerrod Charles
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig