Sunday 26 January 2014

5 Lovely Little Things

I've thought about doing a 'lovely little things' post for a while now, to just highlight some of the things which have inspired me during the week so I thought I'd give it a go this week & try something new instead of 'My week in pictures'. Let me know what you think.

Jack Ryan


I was lucky enough this week to get the chance to see a preview screening of Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit & I loved it! Just the kinda movie I needed & I'm not usually a fan of action films. I'm also enjoying Kevin Costner's comeback.

ESPA Yoga & Detox Evening


I attended an amazing ESPA evening at Liberty (see my review here). It was such a fun & relaxing evening of yoga breathing techniques and learning body brushing techniques with a deliciously healthy buffet of fruit, Green Tea & Pomegranate juice. Plus I came home with a very lovely goodie bag!

Charlie & Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea


This was definitely one of the highlights of the week for me as I got to have the afternoon off work & head off with a friend to enjoy the most delicious afternoon tea. Yum!

Paddington 


I couldn't resist taking a picture of one of my favourite little bears at Paddington Station, especially as I was just so excited to be at the station to catch the train & heard to my best friend's new place for the weekend. I hadn't seen her since November so it was really lovely to spend the weekend catching up with her.

Bobbi Brown Powder Brush & Apricot Blusher


My best friend & I finally got to exchange Christmas presents which I was so excited about as I'd put a Christmas Stocking together for her & I'd been dying to give her the gift. I in return got some amazingly gorgeous gifts, 2 of which were the Bobbi Brown powder brush & blusher in Apricot. I love the powder brush as it's a tapered dome brush & I'd wanted one like it for ages. The Apricot blusher is beautiful. I used a light amount with the powder brush & it gave a gorgeous natural glow, I absolutely love it! I feel very lucky indeed to have received such beautiful gifts.

Share:

2 comments

  1. omg that afternoon tea looks adorable! definitely do a post on it soon! i love seeing people write about the highlights of their week - so cute!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Eleanor. I think I'll make 5 lovely little things a regular feature and the review of the afternoon tea will be coming soon! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig