Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas cosiness!!

So I can't believe Christmas Day is only one sleep away. This year is the most Christmassy I have felt in ages with my first ever Christmas tree and decorations so I thought I would share some of my favourite cosy Christmas and Winter things. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Christmas jumper heart shaped hot water bottle - perfect for cold winter nights




Gorgeous Cinnamon and Clove Candle

Lovely cosy Christmas slipper socks!

I love being all wrapped up and warm on a Sunny Winter day

Super cute knitted Robin tree decoration from Cath Kidston


Fairy lights sparkling and Michael Bublé Christmas playing in the background as I wrap presents....feeling very festive!

My first Christmas Tree with decorations and the first present by the tree. My poor festive Owl was a bit too big for the little tree


Merry Christmas!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig