Tuesday 26 November 2013

Under £5 pre-payday treats!!!

There have been grumblings around the office this week about how gloomy the pre-payday week can be especially with Christmas not far away. So to get us through the week I thought I would put together my top 5 pre-payday cheer up treats, all of which are under £5 so won't break the bank.

1. Mavala nail varnish in Amethyst - £4 www.beautybay.com 

    I'm loving this Winter nail varnish shade at the moment. I love the quality of Mavala  
    nail varnishes and at £4 it's a beauty steal I think.


2. Melting Snowman bath melt - £2.25 Lush

    This is my favourite bath product at the moment for these cold Winter nights. You can read my
    review of the Melting Snowman here.


3. Roses - £3.25 - Marks and Spencer

    There is nothing like fresh flowers to brighten up the home and mind and I like to have a bunch of   
    fresh flowers on my dressing table or bedside table each week to cheer me. M&S do some lovely  
    bunches of roses for only £3.25 which I think is amazing value. 


4. The Simple Things magazine - £3.99

I love this magazine, it has all my favourite things; food, grow your own, beauty, home decor etc and I really like the way the magazine is set out, so beautiful and clear and there is a good balance between the articles and photography. I get the e magazine version which often comes with extra videos and audio articles. It's the perfect magazine to curl up with on a lazy Sunday.


5. Costa Spiced Apple drink from - £2.50

I have to confess that I'm a little hooked on this drink at the moment. It's such a warming Winter drink with Apple, Cloves, Star Anise and Cinnamon and it's part of Costa's Christmas range. To me it smells like Christmas. I also can't resist the adorable cups it comes in!


What are your pre-payday cheer up treats?

Share:

1 comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig