Thursday 7 November 2013

Review: Roses de Chloé Perfume



Roses de Chloé (75ml EDT, £64 John Lewis) is one of the recent additions to my fragrance collection and I fell in love with this perfume as soon as I tried it! 

One of the things I really like about this fragrance is that it doesn’t have a traditional rose scent which I can sometimes find overpowering in that Turkish Delight kinda way. Roses de Chloé has notes of bergamot and tones of damask rose with magnolia, white musk and amber. The fragrance is so beautiful, quite light, elegant and delicate. I've received lots of compliments about this fragrance.

The packaging is so glamorous and pretty. I love it and it looks so beautiful on my dressing table.


Have you tried Roses de Chloé?
Share:

1 comment

  1. I have been looking for a fragrance to buy for my other half and again you have come up with this, I went to find out what the scent was like and I loved it. I am sure my other half would love it too. thanks again f or your honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig