Wednesday 6 November 2013

Finished products #2



I've stored up quite a few empties over the last few months and weeks and to be honest they have begun to clutter up a corner of my room so I thought it was about time that I put up an empties post.



Some of these were in my previous finished items post but there are quite a few new things in there too.

Face

·      Bioderma Micellaire solution for combination or oily skin – 500ml
·      Bobbi Brown colour corrector – Dark Bisque
·      Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser spf 20 – Almond
·      Murad skin perfecting primer – blemish and shine control
·      Clarins Toner with Iris
·      Origins Zero Oil deep pore cleanser

Body

·      L’Occitane Crème Mains – dry skin shea butter hand cream
·      Superdrug Vitamin E all over body butter
·      Original Source body scrub – Mint and Walnut
·      Original Source shower gel – Mint and Tea Tree
·      Dove hair minimising anti-perspirant- Wild Rose

Hair

·      Bumble & Bumble thickening spray – 50ml & 250ml
·      Herbal Essences shampoo – Royal Jasmine & silky sea palm extracts
·      Aveda Pure Abundance style prep – 30ml
·      Ojon Volume Advance shampoo
·      John Frieda Luxurious Volume conditioner

Some of these are staple products for me which I have purchased again and again, these include the Bobbi Brown colour corrector, the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser, the Bioderma solution and the Bumble and Bumble thickening hairspray. However on this occasion there isn’t a product on the list that I’ve really disliked so there isn’t anything here that I wouldn’t recommend giving a go, which is rarely always the case.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig