Tuesday 15 October 2013

Nars At First Sight palette



I have lusted after the gorgeous Nars palettes for absolutely ages and the other day after receiving an email from Nars about the At First Sight palette (£45) I knew I had to have it, so I treated myself and it hasn't disappointed at all!



The palette consists of 6 shades; 1 blush, 1 bronzer and 4 eye shadows. These are all best selling Nars shades which includes Deep Throat blush (some of the Nars names take a little getting over), All About Eve, Bellissima, Codura, Noveau Monde eyeshadows and Laguna Bronzer.






I already have the Deep Throat blush and Laguna bronzer in the full size and I love them both. The Deep throat blusher is such a pretty peachy-pink shade which gives the right amount of shimmer without any large glittery particles. Laguna for me is more of an all over bronzer as the shade, when gently applied isn't that much darker than my natural skin tone, so I like to use it to give a natural warm glow. 


Bellissima is a gorgeous matt taupe shade with a little shimmer which I have been wanting to purchase for ages and I have to say it's one of my favourite eyeshadows in the palette and probably the one I'll use the most as it's good for everyday wear. Cordura is the dark brown shade with subtle gold shimmer and this will be perfect for a day to evening smoky eye look. Monde Nouveau is a beautiful purple shimmery shade and reminds me quite a bit of Mac Idol Eyes and I think I'll enjoy playing around with a shimmery, smoky eye look with this shade. All About Eve is a lovely neutral shade which will be perfect as a base or highlighter shade especially around the eyebrows.


I think often with palettes there are a number of shades you'll never use and it can be a bit of a waste or make up and money but what I love about the At First Sight palette is that it is so versatile as you'll be able to create so many different looks from the shades included. All the shades are so wearable and you can easily pop it in your handbag to have with you. I think this really is a great palette and I would really recommend it.

How have you found the Nars At First Sight palette?
What looks have you created with the shades?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig