Friday 18 October 2013

Bourjois Java Rice Powder



When I spied this pretty vintage looking powder, my face lit up in the aisle in Boots. This is available at all Bourjois stockists now, for £9.99. The Java Rice Powder is a re-release and re-formula of a product that first came out on the beauty market almost 150 years ago. 


I was a bit unsure at first whether the powder would be suitable for my Asian skin tone as I was worried it would be too pale but I was really pleasantly surprised when I tested it and happily popped it into my basket. The powder is under a spin and release wheel, which makes it easy to pop into your handbag and take with you without the mess. The powder has a pink tone with a touch of shimmer that really brightens the complexion with one quick light sweep without depositing lots of shimmery glitter all over your face. It reminds me a little of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder and I have found myself interchanging between the two lately. I also love having this powder on my dressing table, I guess I really resist gorgeous packaging sometimes.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig