Sunday 15 September 2013

While I've been away....

So I know I have been a bit absent from the blogging world of late which sadly in part was due to having not been very well for a while and some life changes which took up a lot of my time and energy but in and amongst all that there were also a fair few fun times too.....


Delicious homemade cherry scones with jam and clotted cream in Arran | Me meeting the lovely Rachel Khoo at Big Feastival | Breathtaking Isle of Cumbrae | Pony trekking with friends on Arran | Home grown strawberries | Beautiful sunflowers | My view of London on the way home | My birthday cake


My crane family from my colleague | Me with a new pepper plant addition to the garden | The beautiful gardens of Brodick Castle on Arran | Fresh cut flowers from my garden | New Zara purchases | Amazing presents for my birthday | Birthday Raspberry Pavlova....yum!! | Jay Z and Justin Timberlake at Wireless

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig