Monday 16 September 2013

Origins GinZing.....This is love!


Origins GinZing face cream available in Boots for £23



This may be a bold statement but I have found the perfect face cream!! I absolutely love Origins GinZing!!! This cream has been available for a little while now and I've been using it for over a month as I wanted to see how it reacted with my sensitive, combination skin. I know that £23 for a face cream may be quite expensive for some but it is quite a reasonable price for an Origins face cream & from my experience of using the cream, I think it really is worth it. GinZing doesn't contain any SPF and this is normally something that is pretty high on my list when I'm considering a face cream. However the makeup that I use does contain SPF so I do already receive the required sun protection and the added bonus is that due to the lack of SPF, I can use GinZing as a day and night cream which makes it really good value for the price.

Having used the cream for a good while now,  I can honestly say my skin has never felt better!! My skin feels really hydrated and supple and it's not too heavy either for my combination skin. The cream smells amazing, a gorgeous fresh citrus smell which importantly isn't overpowering. Since using this cream I have received so many compliments about how great my skin looks and I can see a great difference in the feel of my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this cream.

Have you tried Origins GinZing?
How did you find it?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig