Saturday 14 September 2013

DSTRKT London

Last night I was out celebrating one of my lovely friend's birthday at DSTRKT in Piccadilly in London and we had one of the most amazing food and dining experiences!!

Wild Trout and Red Quinoa



We opted for the 5 course taster menu which was on a special promotion at £40 each. This may sound expensive for one person but each course is accompanied by a specially selected wine to compliment each dish so it worked out to be really good value. I don't drink wine and when I mentioned this to the waitress she said she would see could offer as an alternative. She went away and spoke to the bartender and designed different delicious fruit cocktails for me to go with each course.
Smoked Aubergine and Goats Cheese
Chocolate smores and a chocolate non-alcoholic drink 
What was also impressive was when I stated that I didn't eat meat and therefore couldn't eat the pork belly course, the waitress spoke to the chef and they made a gorgeous smoked aubergine and cheese dish for me. I was so impressed with the level of service. The staff were really friendly and talked us through the food which was really well thought out and nothing was too much trouble for them. The atmosphere and decor inside the restaurant was fantastic and there was even a live musician which just added to the whole experience and made it even more enjoyable. I would really recommend DSTRKT. I think it's a great place for a special dinner with friends and family and even a good date venue. There is also a club linked to the restaurant where you can head to party or continue the celebrations!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig