Wednesday 24 April 2013

I ❤ MUA




I have to say that since my MUA Undress Me Too pallet purchase last month I have really been loving MUA this month. It's perfect as I get to indulge in my love of beauty products without breaking the bank.

I've been really impressed with my 3 MUA purchases this month. The MUA Power Pout is a Clinique chubby stick dupe at a fraction of the price at only £3. I purchased the Broken Hearted shade which is a really gorgeous raspberry pink shade which I think will suit all skin tones and adds a perfect pop of colour for Spring.

I picked up a MUA nail varnish in the shade Amaretto Crush from MUA's new nail varnish range. The packaging reminds me of Essie nail varnishes but just in a more mini form and for only £1 it's such a steal, I was tempted to buy them all! Amaretto Crush is such a pretty dusky raspberry pink, a very cheery Spring shade.

One of my favourite purchases of the month has to be the MUA Undress Your Skin shimmer highlighting powder. I really can't believe this beautiful powder was only £3. The powder has a very soft finish which I really like and I think a little will really go a long way. When I saw this online I wasn't sure if it would suit my Asian skin tone, but when I tried it out I just fell in love with it! The powder gives a lovely shimmery finish without being glittery or overly sparkly. I wear it lightly over blusher on my cheeks and it gives my skin a beautiful healthy glow.

What MUA products are you loving at the moment?

Jx
Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig