Friday 8 June 2012

Hello from Riga!

Hi! Sorry for not having posted in so, so long.....I've been going through a bit of a hard time recently and there hasn't been anything really interesting or exciting to blog about sadly, but I'm back now!

I'm having a bit of a girly break at the moment as I've come to Riga in Latvia to visit my lovely, lovely best friend. It's really lovely to see her and just hang out. Have learnt that Riga is a bit of a spa city, there are so, so many spas in which to treat yourself to a relaxing treatment and it's so much cheaper than in London so I think I will definitely pamper myself during my stay. A bit surprisingly, there are some really good sushi places in Riga, so I have been eating a lot of sushi and have possibly become addicted!!!

I've had quite a chilled out time exploring the city so far. There are lots of beautiful parks to wander through and I've been exploring the food and flower markets and the old town. Tonight we're off to see Snow White and the Huntsman which I'm really looking forward to.



Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig