Sunday 11 March 2012

MUA Love Hearts Range

I'm so excited about the MUA Love Hearts range!! I've read a few things about them online and as soon as I saw them I knew I had to get my hands on them. The range consists of lip balms and nail varnishes, each costing just £2!! I got three different colours in the lip balms and nail varnishes. These are the first MUA products I've purchased and I'm really impressed with the quality of them. The colours are so pretty and both the lip balms and nail varnishes have a really good consistency and finish. The MUA range is exclusive to Superdrug.

I have a Sugar Lips pink lip balm and U R FAB rose pink nail varnish which I'll be giving away soon to mark the launch of my blog. More on that soon.




Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig