Wednesday 21 March 2012

Maybelline 24hr Colour Stay Tattoo eyeshadow

I've heard a lot about these cream eyeshadows on blogs and You Tube recently. I really wanted the aqua blue one: Edgy Emerald as I wanted a close match to the Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in Turquoise so that I could try out the colour pop flicked eyeliner look. As the Colour Tattoos were not available in the UK up until a few days ago I tracked down this one on Ebay a few weeks ago and it arrived today...yay so exciting!!! I love the colour of it. I wouldn't describe it as an Emerald Green more as an Aqua Turquoise really, which is perfect. It stays on really well and doesn't rub off so I think it'll be ideal as an eyeliner. I really want to try out some of the other colours now such as the 'Tough as Taupe' shade. They are on sale for £4.99 in Superdrug, who are also doing a 3 for 2 offer at the moment and I think Boots will also be stocking them. I have a feeling though that these may already be sold out as they are in huge demand, but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a few more soon. I'll try and put up pics of the colour pop flicked eyeliner look soon.






Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig