Saturday 17 March 2012

Benefit's Tan About Town

I haven't been very well this week and I was feeling a little bit sorry for myself this morning as I was doing a few errands so I popped into Boots to have a bit of a browse and I found this.....Benefit's Tan About Town. It contains travel size versions of Hoola bronzer in medium, Some-kind of gorgeous foundation faker in medium and BAD gal lash mascara. I really like the BAD gal mascara and I'd been wanting to try out the other items for ages so was really pleased with this. I like that it's travel sized as it's perfect for putting in my handbag make up bag. The kit also contained a voucher for a free makeover at Benefit counters at Boots, which is exciting.  Benefit's Tan About Town only costs £9 and as I used my Boots points it was absolutely free and cheered me up no end!!!


Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig